Sunday, June 26, 2011

Final Table

Caesar mega stack of Tuesday (230K USD, 20K chips, 30 min round). I DID IT....2nd Final table in Vegas (1st was last year in Caesar as well). 364 players for a impressive price pool of 70K USD. The winner cashed out 13K USD...for a moment, i thought it could be me...but finally busted 9th. Well... a bit dissapointed (looking at the price difference between 9th and 1st) but really happy with my performance. The last hand.... I was BB(25K/50K) with 55 and UTG (chip leader-tight) raised to 4BB. Everybody folded and with my stack of 490K, decided to shove and try to double up or get the pot (approx 200K on the table). I was hoping the raiser would fold, but he called..and show AK... not so bad for me (54%). Flop ok, Turn ok, River...A... Winning the last hand would have given me the stack to progress for 3-5 additional places in the Final table (and an additional cash of 3-4K USD). I thought a lot about this last hand during the following days...

No comments:

Post a Comment